Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Birthday Exploding Box Card

I made this fabulous exploding box card for my beautiful sister in law and friend.
Happy Birthday Katie! I hope you enjoy it and much as I enjoyed making it...

Exploding Box Card

Exploding Box Card - Top View

Exploding Box Card  - Cake

Exploding Box Card - Money Pouch

Exploding Box Card - Sara Evans

I am now selling these exploding box cards on eBay. Made to order for $20 plus postage.

Or if you'd like to make one yourself, you can order the products from my online store below! For the instructions, send me an email and I'll share them with you...



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Don't forget the Holiday Catalogue is being released in September.  To get your free copy, all you need to do is subscribe to my newsletter.



If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch...
Thanks for visiting, 
Til next time,