Sunday, 30 August 2015

Watercolour Wings Workshop



A crafty afternoon was had by all yesterday at our Watercolour Wings Workshop.





 We created some fun projects with the watercolour wings stamp set and coordinates.




If you live in Australia and would like to order the products used to make these projects click on any of the products below to shop in my online store.  

For detailed instructions on how to make these projects, simply send me an email

If you already own the watercolor wings bundle and inks, I also have a limited number of packs available to make these products (containing detailed instructions and all the consumable products i.e. cardstock and embellishments) for just $20 each. Click here to request a project pack  

So Kind Card Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Just for You Card Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Little Moments Gift Bag Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Irina was the lucky door prize winner, taking home the Tag A Bag Accessory Pack 138381.
Add the finishing touch to little gifts and treats. Includes enough tags and accents to adorn an abundance of gifts. * 10 large base tags * 12 medium builder tags * 6 doilies * 60' Linen Thread * 40 Stampin' Dimensionals * 10 gold paper clips * 5 Calypso Coral adhesive strips 

If you would like to attend our next workshop, contact me today!

To receive free tutorials, win products and the chance to attend workshops, simply subscribe to my monthly newsletter by clicking the button below.



Til next time,