Sunday, 20 September 2015

Crazy Crafters September 2015 Blog Hop


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog for September. This month we are excited to show off some of the amazing products available in the just released 2015 Holiday Catalogue. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects...

 You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Sara Evans, or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full line-up below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.




Today I am sharing a Christmas project, which was recently introduced by Pam Morgan at the Inspire. Create. Share. 2015 convention in Utah. I absolutely love this project and the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and coordinating Snow Flurry punch. 












Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Thanks for hopping by,
Til next time,