Monday, 26 October 2015

Christmas Workshop 25 October 2015

Thanks to everyone who came to the Christmas Workshop yesterday, it was a great afternoon of Christmas crafting! We had some fun creating two project kits from the Handmade for the Season Holiday Catalogue (below).  

To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit

Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit

 We also made some of these super easy stars using the Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper. If you'd like the instructions to create some yourself shoot me an email and I'll send them to you...


We also made a Christmas exploding box card, complete with little pressies inside! If you'd like the instructions to create one yourself shoot me an email and I'll send them to you...




If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used to make these projects, simply click on the photos below to add them to your shopping cart in my online store. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,