Thursday, 26 November 2015

Hooray Engagement Card - Watercolor Words

Two of my dearest friends recently got engaged and here is the card I made for them... I just love the watercolour words stamp set.  The texture of the images is really beautiful.


To get the two tone heart, I stamped the first dark red heart and then the second heart without re-inking. I really like this nice, clean and simple design.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, simply click on the photos above to add them to your shopping cart in my online store.

To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


Don't forget the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration starts 5 January 2015, if you would like your very own free copy posted out to you next month, click the button below. 




If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,