Monday, 7 December 2015

It's My Party!


Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing with you the the Party Wishes stamp set.  It looks brilliant with the It's My Party Designer Series Paper and Cardstock Pack (I also added some black cardstock too)...

Sara Evans - Stampin' Up! Its My Party Card


The party wishes stamp set coordinates with the Party Punch Pack (a cute lil' 3-punch set including balloon, cupcake and candle shape).  And here they are a little closer...

Sara Evans - Stampin' Up! Its My Party Card

And not to forget the amazing bakers twine.  It comes is basic black/mint macaron (pictured) and basic black/melon mambo.

Not long to go now until you can order these amazing products! (January 4, 2016). Join my mailing list to get your free catalogue posted to you today! Simply click the round button below...







To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,