Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Love Blossoms

I'm in love with the bloomin' heart thinlits dies and coordinating bloomin' love stamp set from the new Occasions Catalogue!

The die cut heart looks amazing in blushing bride glimmer paper, paired with whisper white, blushing bride and rose red card stock.

The thinlits set includes two small flowers that coordinate with the stamp set and the love blossoms designer series paper. I used them here to embellish the flowers on the large heart along with blushing bride sequins from the coordinating embellishment kit.

Not to forget the matching envelope, custom made with the envelope punch board and stamped with the heart from the bloomin' love stamp set. 

If you like my project, please like my Facebook page!


Not long to wait now until the new Occasions Catalogue is released! To register to receive your FREE copy click here

Remember when you shop with me and use the hostess code you get FREE gifts! When you check out in my online store during December enter the hostess code 226EEQ7E to receive a FREE gift plus all orders over $50 go into the draw to win a FREE $30 stamp set (winners announced in the next monthly newsletter).

To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,