Sunday, 21 February 2016

Crazy Crafters February Blog Hop - Guest: Patty Bennett


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our Special Guest stamper Patty Bennett.
This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Patty. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 


You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog (Sara Evans), or may have come from the person previous to me.   Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop. We are thrilled that Patty said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month!



Above: This is the card of Patty's that I decided to CASE. 


Here is the finished product! I used a top folding blushing bride card layered with the love blossoms DSP and the darling doily in pink glimmer paper.  Over the top I added my whisper white circle with the 'just for you' sentiment from the botanicals for you stamp set.  To create the floral embellishments I used the small flower dies from the blooming heart dies to cut out the flower artwork from the love blossoms DSP and an enamel dot for the flower centre.

If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, simply click on the link to my online store on the right side of the screen. 

If you like my project, please like my Facebook page! 



To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,