Friday, 19 February 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Highlight



Hi, and welcome back to my blog! This week's project is so easy to make using just the Rose Garden die and some watercolour pens...  I absolutely loved this card when I saw it on the Stampin' Up! ® you tube channel - I just had to case it to share with you (along with the below video).

Once you've finished looking at my project be sure to click the link below to go back to the full list of Crazy Crafter's Projects, hosted by Kylie Bertucci...  




To go to the full list of Crazy Crafters Projects click here!


If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, simply click on the link to my online store on the right side of the screen. 

If you like my project, please like my Facebook page! 



To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,