Friday, 5 February 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project


Hi, and welcome to my blog! You're in for a treat today, because this post is part of a special team edition blog, hosted by the fabulous Kylie Bertucci! 
So once you've finished looking at my project be sure to click the link below to go back to the full list of Crazy Crafter's Projects...  


Today I'm sharing with you a project using one of my new fav's the Number of Years stamp set.  I love this set because it is so versatile, it can be used for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, work anniversaries, graduations.. and well just about anything with a number! 




To go to the full list of Crazy Crafters Projects click this link! 
http://www.craftykylie.com/2016/02/my-crazy-crafters-team-projects.html

If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, simply click on the photos below to add them to your shopping cart in my online store. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you like my project, please like my Facebook page!

To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,