Thursday, 11 February 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Projects



Hi, and welcome back to my blog! Since last week's team project blog was so successful, it's now a regular weekly thing! How exciting... 

Once you've finished looking at my project be sure to click the link below to go back to the full list of Crazy Crafter's Projects, hosted by Kylie Bertucci...  



Today I'm sharing with you a project using the bloomin' love bundle and the love blossoms designer series paper.  This is another versatile set that can be used for so many occasions.  It comes with the following sentiments - 'it's in the air', 'Be Mine', 'Friend' (pictured), 'Love You', 'xoxo' and 'My Valentine'...


The 'blooming heart' thinlit is very intricate, but getting those little pieces of paper out of the die is a sinch with the new Big Shot Die Brush! Check out the video to see just how easy it can be...



To go to the full list of Crazy Crafters Projects click here!




If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, simply click on the photos below to add them to your shopping cart in my online store. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you like my project, please like my Facebook page! 



To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, simply click the button below.


If you have any questions or need any further information, please get in touch...

Til next time,